Powered by Blogger.

Blogs Come and Go, But Morning Hair Lasts Forever

Friday, February 10, 2012

Clearly, I have not been updating with Morning Hair photos recently.  I haven't been asking for them, and have barely taken photos of my own terrible hair.  (And it always is terrible in the morning these days, ALWAYS.)  I've discovered that posting to a second blog that's primarily just photos is even too much for me right now.  I kind of started this blog thinking it would garner followers and bring them back to my bread and butter,  I Still Hate Pickles.  Instead, I just took my same followers with me from Pickles to Hair.  After some time to think, I've decided to shut down this blog.  I know.  I know.  BUT! I will continue to keep posting Morning Hair photos over at I Still Hate Pickles, even if they are only my own.

It makes me sad, but I'm always okay with downsizing when it keeps my life more sane.  Here are a few photos to see you off. Please keep sending me photos of your Morning Awesomeness here:  istillhatepickles at gmail dot com.

 Rob is so lucky to get to look at THIS every morning. Right?
Sometimes I look a little more angelic.  Still with bad hair.

3 comments:

Liz Roberson February 11, 2012 at 7:14 AM  

Meh. This concept didn't really apply to me anyway. :)
Although I really did enjoy all of the silly hair photos and witty comments.
I am a fan of keeping it simple(r).

Adeel July 17, 2019 at 1:47 AM  

Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge i am waiting for your new post check mens winter jackets polo shirts kindly review and reply me

Post a Comment

About This Blog

For sponsorship info, click HERE.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP