Powered by Blogger.

Thanks, and a Cry for Help.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I really appreciate the photos gathering in my inbox.  It's great to wake up and see that I am not the only one waking up with Morning Hair.  Weirdly, my hair has been lovely the past few mornings, so without your submissions, this blog would die a sad and lonely death.   So, THANK YOU.

That being said, I still need more photos!  Please pass this site along to your friends if you like it.  "Like" me on Facebook.  (So far 52 of you do!)  Follow in the right sidebar via Google connect.  (Only 8 of you do!)  Share links on Facebook or Twitter.   I need more bad hair!  Emails may be sent to mybestmorninghair at gmail dot com.  Don't forget that the address has the word "best" in there, not just mymorninghair.  And please don't be offended if I haven't used your photo yet.  I'm either waiting, or wanting hair that translates better in a photo.

Again, thanks for helping me kick-start this site!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

For sponsorship info, click HERE.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP