Powered by Blogger.

Vote! Awesomely Bad Hair of the Week

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry for the slow week!  Being out of town didn't help, and my intake of bad hair is slowing.  Still, we have some rather fine choices.  To make it a little more exciting, I added an extra choice.  The nominees are:

It Was All Yellow.  This one is more for the Morning Face.  The hair, while regrettable, is not horrendously so.


Standup.  One of these weeks, she will win, and have her vengeance on you all. Or something.

Kelly Taylor.  I don't know if it's the side-sweepiness or the wispies, but I really like this one.  Not just because I'm related. :)

One Thumb Up.  Really, this is a two thumbs up and then some.  The face really seals the deal.

Three Wolves Howling Companion.  I am loving this one.  I kinda want it on a T-shirt.

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

For sponsorship info, click HERE.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP